Dillon RL550C - No Conversion Kit
|Delivery time:||1-4 Days|
**THIS ITEM DOES NOT INCLUDE A CALIBER CONVERSION KIT**
Dillon RL550C -
The "C" designation indicates a significant design change. The upper link arm pivot pins are now threaded in place, and have a grease groove around the pin that connects with a lube hole on the end of the pin. Use a needle fitting on a grease gun to lubricate the upper pivot pins now.
No dies are included with the RL550C. No Conversions are included at the listed price and must be added seperately.
Machine pictured shows available options. These are not included with the base machine.
This version of the basic 550 includes:
- Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts.
- One large and one small pick up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One loaded cartridge catch bin
- One written instruction manual
- One set of standard Allen wrenches