The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load the common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted maghum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. The machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, or 38-1/2" with the electric casefeeder installed.
Truly the state of the art, our XL750 features automatic indexing and is capable of producing north of 800 rounds per hour, or more if you are using both the case and bullet feeders. With a quick change caliber conversion kits you can swap the machine from one caliber to the next in less than 10 minutes. The XL750 is available in most popular pistol and rifle calibers.
This basic 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit - installed
- 1 set of standard Allen wrenches
We suggest that you also get:
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Dillon Casefeeder with the appropriate casefeed plates
- Dillon Strong Mount
- Dillon Aluminum Roller Handle
- Dillon Powder Check
- Dillon Aluminum Bullet Tray
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading large amounts of ammo per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you may need a caliber conversion.
If you want to leave your dies preset, you'll need:
- Toolhead (#13863)
- Powder die (#20064)
- OR The 750 Quick Change (#22059), which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.